You are using Drupal as CMS? Support me now to make an IP.board bridge as Drupal plugin possible!
Here’s the plan:
- I’ve started a crowdfunding campaign on www.startnext.de/en/ipbwi-for-drupal – I’ll need 25 fans for IPBWI for Drupal campaign to get it unlocked for Funding Phase. Your benefit: you’ll be notified instantly, when the funding phase starts – that’s important (see EARLY BIRDS)
- Give me feedback for the crowdfunding campaign: It’s the only chance now to change details in the campaign: Are there any questions not answered on the campaign’s summary or the FAQ?
- When the Funding Phase starts, you’ll have a chance to support me developing IPBWI for Drupal by a funding fee. Your Benefit: You’ll get license and service packages for cheapest prices ever – paid with the funding fee.
- You want to become a funder? I hope you’ll be one of the happy ones saving the EARLY BIRDS package. It’s limited to max 10 funders.
- There is a hard time limit for the whole campaign. Don’t wait too long or you’ll miss the best offers and your chance to influence the result of IPBWI for Drupal!
So your part is very easy now:
- become a fan on www.startnext.de/en/ipbwi-for-drupal
- comment on this news and write your feedback
- spread the word and tell your friends about this campaign
PS: I use startnext.de as crowdfunding plattform (reasons are listed in FAQ). You may see some German speech on the startnext-website, but most parts on startnext.de are already translated in English when selecting the English Speech flag on the top of the page. The whole campaign description on startnext is available in English or German and viewed depending on the language flag you’ve selected.